WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Witchcraft - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Witchcraft > Topics

Subject: beginner
Replies: 14 Views: 1879

avengean 24.12.08 - 05:58am
I'm new to the craft and would greatly appreviate anything u can teach me esp warding off evil blessed be *

vampyria 17.02.09 - 09:14am
,,,heya, greets:) ,turquoise wards off evil, lavendar keeps evil away, red jasper sends it back from whence it came,,,blossom.GIF *

sasasha 27.02.09 - 09:22pm
Hi im drawn 2 crystals, gemstones and quarts i all so burn different oils, my special oils r rose, lavender and sandelwood when mixt 2gether it smells gr8 *

vampyria 28.02.09 - 01:07am
aromatic oils diffused in the air with an oil burner and water is divinehearts.GIFnice mixture of essentials sasasha :) *

sasasha 5.03.09 - 06:46am
I want 2 knw mre abt crystals and cn i use it 2 help ppl? I dnt believe in witch docters *

vampyria 5.03.09 - 12:46pm
another name for witch doctor is shaman and are important to some people, speak wisely or be still!!! ...i suggest you read as much information on the topic as you possibly can!!! *

sasasha 5.03.09 - 03:53pm
Can you please tell me where i can get the books because our library does not have, and yes i do respect shamens i just don't believe in them. Thank you *

vampyria 5.03.09 - 06:51pm
...books of wicca, by scott cunningham are a good start... *

vampyria 5.03.09 - 06:57pm
...i suggest going to a book store, enquire about the above author and choosing the book of his that suits you most and commence ordering through the book store, where purchase can be done! *

sasasha 7.03.09 - 11:43am
Thank you very much i do appreciate your help. *

vampyria 8.03.09 - 04:12am
...your welcome, i enjoy his books so very much, hope you enjoy as much as i... *

janfer 19.06.09 - 12:49am
Hi 2 all, im new here and i have ?s. Never ask to a person in my life cus ppl think that witches dont excist, or what i see is just a way to find attention, but since i was little my passion is the witchcraft and the witches. I can see things, 1 example: the only person that know this is my mom. On may 27 some1 near to my kids were killed. The funeral was sunday 31 and that day started my vacations. Wednesday 3 in the afternoon i saw in the beach house i was staying on the ground ashes with a piece of branch of a tree with an F form. That persons name was Felix, and when i came back sa ay 6 the family told me that wednesday he was cremated. Sometimes i see but remember it when it happens. My mom says is a gift, but sometimes is a curse cus who can believe u. Does this gift has to do with witches? I really need to know. *

vampyria 19.06.09 - 09:35am
...just send felix some love!.it would have been your sub-conscious mind, bringing the cremation and final physical manifestation, upon earth to your attention, and your creative faculty that transposed it to the events in your life!...merry meet, merry part, merry meet again..... *

attain 18.11.09 - 11:58pm
hello, ive been wonder if my being able to feel a persons feels in abnormal. what i mean is when someone is upset i sense it. and i start feeling there pain to. and everyone else just keeps going unaffected. *

lordkid 1.02.10 - 11:19pm
Dis troubles me.i hve dis ability wer i cn see stuff like evil spirits in the darkness.it troubles my eye alot.need help in controlin my ability.also is like i saw my best frend death and i didnt tel him and he died like in my version.also i had 2 break up wit my gf tht waz d only way 2 avoid her tragic death which i saw.i need help.nt even the little child voice i hear at nite cn help me.help me sme wit.tel me wats happenin 2 me.im afraid. *

* Witchcraft Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Witchcraft

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search