Witchcraft - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Witchcraft > Topics

Subject: Need help!
Replies: 9 Views: 1084

pora1 30.12.07 - 09:58pm
I need a spell 2 get the gal i want back plz help show me that u guys knw *

lonewlf 11.03.08 - 04:50pm
Spells for love are dangerious and shouldnt be used just to get someone you think you love back. *

penta 13.04.08 - 07:56am
B careful with love spells! Love will come 2 u when u least expect it! *

annika19 24.04.08 - 06:30am
is there any spell i cn use to temporarily or even permanently change my gender?plz tel me there is *

wizardry 17.08.08 - 04:53am
I am not a wizard but I would like to be one please help me *

wizardry 17.08.08 - 05:12am
Its me again please help me realy want to be a wizard you can email at sheldonnembhard@yahoo.com *

vampyria 17.02.09 - 09:42pm
pora1 i suggest you learn to spell correctly, it helps with spell-crafting, secondly love spells are usually carried out by those already in life affirming relationships, to deepen their significance with each other and the worlde/earth in general, or as an agreement by consensus by both parties! ,ponder these, 'heal the hurts, right the wrongs, put back love where it belongs!' then 'unconditional love, to you i ask, that each to their own, blessed be, with platonic love from me'! *

vampyria 17.02.09 - 09:56pm
,,,meditate upon these words, 'i love and approve of myself',,,make them an affirmation.!. ,,,the wizard forum may help with enquiries mentioning such.! ,,,if your not happy with, nor honour the gender you were born, try, it is who you are! *

vampyria 17.02.09 - 10:05pm
,,,do not foible with people's emotions, or physical/spiritual sheaths, treat with respect and dignity,,, *

vampyria 17.02.09 - 10:12pm
,,,i wish you all the abilities to heal yourselves, vindicate your existance, honour people, yourself and the earth on which we live,,, *

* Witchcraft Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Witchcraft

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search